Thursday, August 13, 2015

Introduction

I grew up writing and eventually blogging (through Xanga! Oh, the nostalgia!) about my life. I've always been an internal processor, and writing has been the outward expression of my inward thoughts.

I haven't blogged in many years now, but in not doing so, I have missed the connection I was able to achieve with others in doing so. In sharing my life to the public, I found that not only was I encouraged whenever someone read my content and commented, saying that could relate, but also that I was an encouragement to others when they hadn't necessarily shared with anyone their life but had found encouragement of their own from relating to my posts. 

So here I am. 

To start, I am a wholehearted believer in God, and our atonement through Jesus Christ. I am a born and raised Texas girl and a college student, working my way through my undergrad and (after 7 years) about to graduate in December (hallelujah!). I'm in a thriving long distance relationship with a Naval/Merchant Marine Officer and plan to relocate to Michigan, where he lives, when we marry. My biggest passion in life is the spread of the gospel to unreached people groups of the world, and I've traveled extensively to share in the joy in seeing the lost come to know Christ. 

And there you have it.

Until next time,

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment